Sunday, November 23, 2014

C4K- November

C4K- November


Isaac's O."s Blog

Isaac's blog included a comparison of him and his sister. I just commented on his post and encouraged him to keep blogging. I shared with him that blogging can connect him with others to share his ideas. This blog was very simple, so I just wanted to leave encouragement. Isaac is a younger student and it is apparent that he has just started blogging.

Paige's Blog

I really liked Paige's blog post. It was a review of her accomplishments during her first quarter of middle school. Then she also discussed her goals for next quarter. I think this is a great blog assignment to assign to students. This blog assignment can help students keep track if what they achieve and what they want to achieve. I just encouraged Paige to keep blogging and to keep setting goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment