Sunday, September 28, 2014

C4K Posts Summary-September

Comments for Kids' Blogs



Faridah's Blog
Alessia's Blog
Jayden's Blog



I really enjoyed visiting the kids' blogs. Each kid had their own blog layout and each blog included posts, some even included links and vides. I was pretty amazed that some of these kids managed to include interactive features to their blogs. My posts for all three students were encouraging posts. I let the kids know that I was a student at the University of South Alabama and that I have just started blogging. I did not critique any of their blogs, although I did see some minor mistakes in grammar. I told each kid to keep up the good work and uplifted blogging. I shared with them that blogging is a great way to share information and to exhibit what the students have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment