Sunday, October 26, 2014

C4K Summary-October

cooments for kids

Issac's Blog

Piper's Blog

Alina's Blog

Paris's Blog

Many of my kids for the month of October were pretty young. Most of the blogs I viewed did  not include a lot of details. Most of these younger kids have not developed much grammar and writing skills, so their blogs were pretty basic. The only blog that included specific detail's was Paris's blog. Paris wrote about the Rina Oil Spill. I commented on Paris's blog and told her about the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. I also shared with Paris how the BP oil spill affected my life. Through my comment maybe Paris can learn about the BP oil spill and share it with others. All of the other blogs I basically encouraged students to keep blogging and congratulated them for blogging at such a young age.

No comments:

Post a Comment